Saturday, June 27, 2009

In the Midst of the Raging Storm News

Hey All !! Sorry its been a while since my last post.Been busy in the Squirrel Ranch Studio with Producer/Engineer Thomas Reock,adding final touches,lead guitars and some ad ins.Now,the new cd will contain seven new songs.The cd is a concept cd as we originally stated.It will be intense very powerpop with of course some prog influences.All new ideas.We took this new project in a totally different direction than the last cd.It promises to make all rockers happy.

The new cd will be released very soon.That's all I can say.Remember,there is no real time limit on my projects because I'm technically not under contract.The new cd will be sold via download on my website www.seanpatrickmusic.com and cd baby,and many others.Also hopefully a few in store places as well.We had some offers to do this.
I will be prmoting Inthe Midst of the Raging storm as soon as it's released.New York City night club UNCLE MIKES got a taste of several songs from the new cd and was received well.

Ok People that's all for now.Look for the In the Midst of the Raging Storm coming soon and,news on my MySpace page too www.myspace.com/seanpatrickbaldwin

Peace

Sean Patrick

No comments: